Minodahmun Development is proud to launch the Indigenous Workforce Development Program (IWDP) which aims to increase access to training and employment opportunities for Indigenous people in the Greenstone region. The program will provide training, career development, work placements and apprenticeship opportunities, with a focus on construction, mining, and skilled trades.
The first step to participating in the IWDP is to complete an Intake Assessment. This will be used to develop a training plan for you that helps get you the skills you need for the job you want. As part of the program, we are compiling a database of members looking for training or employment that we can use to match people with appropriate opportunities based on their skills and goals.
Prepare the local First Nations for the significant employment opportunities that will result from the GGM Hardrock Project through work readiness and job-specific training
• Academic Upgrading • Common Core • Mine Readiness • Heavy Equipment Operator
• Pre-Trades Carpentry • Pre-Trades Electrical • Pre-Trades Construction Craft Worker
• Pre-Trades Mechanic • Pre-Trades Welder • Pre-Trades Iron Worker • Crane Operator
• Pre-Trades Plumber • Pre-Trade Millwright • Cement Finisher • Security Guard • Camp Cook
• Drilling and Blasting • AZ Licence
Funding has been secured to support work placements for learners up to $3,000 per person in wage subsidies
Minodahmun Development LP
101 Poplar Crescent PO Box 89 c/o Ginoogaming First Nation
Longlac, Ontario, Canada
Copyright © 2020 Minodahmun Development - All Rights Reserved.